NISM-Series-I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination Mock Test
NISM-Series-I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination Mock Test Details
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for persons working in the Currency Derivatives market segment, in order to enable a better understanding of currency markets and exchange traded currency future products, better quality investor service, operational process efficiency and risk controls.
If you are looking for Stock (Share) Market Trading and Training Course for Currency Market this Mock Test can help you to become certified professional.
“Become NISM Certified Professional”
Why Financial Street
- Get 400-500 MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) in PDF Format
- Delivery(PDF) With in 5 Min In Your Email Account
- Clear Your Exam in Very First attempt
- Easy to Study on Desktop/Mobile
- Give Exam with High Confidence
- Excellent Passing/Success Rate
- Variety of Question & Answers
- Easy to Study Offline/Online
- Regularly Updated
- Join Free Demo
New Year Offer (Save 20%)
|Mock Test Price|
For Secure Payment use Google Chrome
For Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the basics of currency markets and specifically Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives markets. This is the addition.
- Understand the trading, clearing and settlement mechanisms related to Currency Derivatives markets and basic investment strategies that use currency futures and options products.
- Know the regulatory environment in which the Currency Derivatives markets operate in India.
The NISM-Series-I: CD Examination will be a 100 marks examination to be completed in 2 hours. It will have 100 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60%.
“it’s my recommendation to all candidates that without any fear just consult Financial Street practice Test and achieve all the important NISM Certification in first chance. Thank you so much Financial Street ”
Mr. Yogesh (U.P.)