NISM-Series-VII: Securities Operations and Risk Management Certification Exam Mock Test
NISM-Series-VII: Securities Operations and Risk Management Certification Exam Mock Test Details
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark as the requisite standard for associated persons of a registered Stock Broker/Trading Member/Clearing Member in recognized stock exchanges, involved in (a) assets or funds of investor or clients (b) redressal of investor grievances, (c) internal control or risk management and (d) activities having a bearing on operational risk.
If you are looking for Stock (Share) Market Trading and Training Course for Financial Market Basic Operations this Mock Test can help you to become certified professional.
“Become NISM Certified Professional”
Why Financial Street
- Get 400-500 MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) in PDF Format
- Delivery(PDF) With in 5 Min In Your Email Account
- Clear Your Exam in Very First attempt
- Easy to Study on Desktop/Mobile
- Give Exam with High Confidence
- Excellent Passing/Success Rate
- Variety of Question & Answers
- Easy to Study Offline/Online
- Regularly Updated
- Join Free Demo
New Year Offer (Save 20%)
|Mock Test Price|
For Secure Payment use Google Chrome
For Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian securities market, the different products traded and the various market participants and the respective roles they play in the Indian securities market.
- Understand the regulatory framework and the role of the Securities Exchange Board of India.
- Know the various functions of the Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office in a Securities Broking Firm.
- Understand the trade life cycle, the steps and participants involved in the trade life cycle and the role of the back office in a securities broking firm.
- Understand how the risks are managed in a securities broking firm, the clearing and settlement process.
- Understand the process of investor grievances redressal.
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 50%. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question.
“I appeared for SORM exam yesterday and passed it in first attempt with mind blowing scores. I consulted Financial Street practice questions for the preparation of my exam”
Mr. Himanshu (Himachal Pradesh)