NISM-Series-VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Exam Mock Test
NISM-Series-VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Exam Mock Test Details
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for associated persons functioning as approved users and sales personnel of the trading member of an equity derivatives exchange or equity derivative segment of a recognized stock exchange.
The examination aims to enable a better understanding of various derivatives products available in equity derivatives markets, regulations and risks associated with the products and the exchange mechanisms of clearing and settlement. The examination also covers knowledge competencies related to the understanding of the financial structure in India and the importance of the different rules and regulations governing the Indian securities market, especially those related to the equity derivatives segment.
“Become NISM Certified Professional”
Why Financial Street
- Get 400-500 MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) in PDF Format
- Delivery(PDF) With in 5 Min In Your Email Account
- Clear Your Exam in Very First attempt
- Easy to Study on Desktop/Mobile
- Give Exam with High Confidence
- Excellent Passing/Success Rate
- Variety of Question & Answers
- Easy to Study Offline/Online
- Regularly Updated
- Join Free Demo
New Year Offer (Save 20%)
|Mock Test Price|
For Secure Payment use Google Chrome
For Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian equity derivatives market.
- Understand the various trading strategies that can be built using futures and options on both stocks and stock indices.
- Understand the clearing, settlement and risk management as well as the operational mechanism related to equity derivatives markets.
- Know the regulatory environment in which the equity derivatives markets operate in India.
The NISM-Series-VIII: ED Examination will be a 100 marks examination to be completed in 2 hours. It will have 100 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60%
“I cleared my so many concepts with in 3 days I had a quick recap. I had no troubles and my entire experience with Financial Street practice tests was simply great”
Mr. Mahesh (Gujarat)