NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination Mock Test
NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination Mock Test Details
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons registered as an investment adviser and partners and representatives of investment advisers under SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013 and offering investment advisory services.
NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination is the level 1 examination.
An associated person shall be required to pass both the levels (i.e. NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination and NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination) tofulfill the requirements under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisory and related services in the financial services industry.
If you are looking for Stock (Share) Market Trading and Training Course for Investment Advisor this Mock Test can help you to become certified professional.
“Become NISM Certified Professional”
Why Financial Street
- Get 400-500 MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) in PDF Format
- Delivery(PDF) With in 5 Min In Your Email Account
- Clear Your Exam in Very First attempt
- Easy to Study on Desktop/Mobile
- Give Exam with High Confidence
- Excellent Passing/Success Rate
- Variety of Question & Answers
- Easy to Study Offline/Online
- Regularly Updated
- Join Free Demo
New Year Offer (Save 20%)
|Mock Test Price|
For Secure Payment use Google Chrome
For Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of investment advisory, steps in the advisory process, making and implementation of financial plan.
- Understand how to evaluate different products, their suitability and how the recommendation of the same can impact investment risks, returns and strategies in a personal finance environment for investors and prospective investors in the market.
- Get oriented to the Income tax, Wealth tax and legalities of Estate planning in personal finance, and regulatory aspects underlying advisory.
- Get acquainted with financial planning as an approach to investing, insurance, retirement planning and an aid for advisers to develop long term relationships with their clients.
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 60%. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question for each wrong answer.
“I passed my Both Investment Adviser exam because of Financial Street Mock Test. I got many benefits while studying from its material for passing the exam”
Mr. Jeetesh (Pondicherry)