NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination Mock Test
NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination Mock Test Details
NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination along with the NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons registered as an investment adviser and partners and representatives of investment advisers under SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013 and offering investment advisory services.
An associated person shall be required to pass both the levels (i.e. NISM-Series-X-A: Investment Adviser (Level 1) Certification Examination and NISM-Series-X-B: Investment Adviser (Level 2) Certification Examination) tofulfill the requirements under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisory and related services in the financial services industry.
If you are looking for Stock (Share) Market Trading and Training Course for Investment Advisor this Mock Test can help you to become certified professional.
“Become NISM Certified Professional”
Why Financial Street
- Get 400-500 MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) in PDF Format
- Delivery(PDF) With in 5 Min In Your Email Account
- Clear Your Exam in Very First attempt
- Easy to Study on Desktop/Mobile
- Give Exam with High Confidence
- Excellent Passing/Success Rate
- Variety of Question & Answers
- Easy to Study Offline/Online
- Regularly Updated
- Join Free Demo
New Year Offer (Save 20%)
|Mock Test Price|
For Secure Payment use Google Chrome
For Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the comprehensive financial planning in the context of households to apply the planning elements learnt in Level 1 Certification Examination.
- Understand the structure and performance of securities markets; importance of asset allocation and impact of the market movement on the assets performance.
- Know the practical aspect of product selection, portfolio construction, review and rebalancing based on clients need.
- Know the compliance, operations and service elements in investment advice.
The examination consists of 8 caselets with 4 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each per caselet and 36 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each adding up to 100 marks. The examination should be completed in 2 hours. There is negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60 marks.
“ I would highly recommend the Mock test at this site. Keep studying with a gradual crescendo to test day and the finish line…. Yes, you too can pass the exam.”
Mr. Satya (Odisha)